Temporary pick up & drop off procedure
Pick up & drop off changes
We will be implementing some changes to our pickup and drop off procedure to minimize risk for all. We are moving check-in of vehicles out of our office and into the open air of our workshop.
Please drive into our driveway and leave the keys in your vehicle, we will be there waiting to run through your paperwork.
Anything you would like to note on your booking will either need to be communicated when booking the vehicle or can be emailed through to email@example.com to assist with a smooth check-in process.
Increased hygiene measures
Staff will soon commence the disinfection of the vehicle and move the car into our workshop (wiping down door handles, steering wheel and control buttons with disinfectant).
We also have a full-time cleaner on hand to ensure the cleanliness of our entire workplace by wiping surfaces down as often as possible.
Contactless service option
Cox Auto is committed to ensuring that the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our first priority. In effort to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19 in the local community Cox Auto are offering a contactless service option for all customers, upon request.
1. For clients who wish to utilise contactless service, we can collect your car from your home or workplace free of charge.
2. We will ensure all staff working on your vehicle are wearing gloves whilst the car is under our care.
3. We will clean, disinfect and return the car to your home or work.
4. We will arrange payment via direct deposit or phone payments to avoid any unnecessary contact.
5. You will still have the option of having a loan vehicle should you need to move about throughout the day. Currently all loan cars are rigorously cleaned and disinfected between customers.
If you wish to utilise this service please contact our office or book here
When arranging pick up of your vehicle we will request payment over the phone or bank transfer. Any questions or your concerns regarding your vehicle will be discussed during this conversation. We will also request a firm pick up time so we can have your car disinfected and parked ready for your departure.
Updated loan car process
All loan car documents will be drawn up the night prior and we ask that you assist us by sending a copy of your drivers licence and a secondary form of ID (bank card or medicare card) to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Thank you for your understanding — we look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions please call us on 03 9699 6338.